Full Stack Web Developer (m/w/d) Munich or remote
Location: Munich or remote
These are your tasks
- Design, develop and document features for our state-of-the-art web services, including warehouse administration and product information system.
- Integrate data from self-managed services and third-party APIs to bring our products to the European market.
- Optimize the quality and performance of existing developments
- Deliver clean and high quality code that scales and fits our business needs.
- Be an active member of the Agile SCRUM team to enhance team collaboration and deliver a great customer experience.
- Skills in at least one backend framework, e.g. Laravel.
- Good knowledge on connecting own code to APIs.
- Experiences with shop systems like Shopware are the icing on the cake and will make you stand out
- Strong sense of responsibility, teamwork and client focus
- Good English skills
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary.
- 30 days of vacation.
- Flexible working hours and trust-based working time. Part-time working is also possible.
- Remote work flexibility.
- Diverse, international and welcoming team.
- Collaborative working atmosphere and a family-like company culture.
- Low admin bureaucracy in a self driven environment.
- Continuous training on skills, competences and tools.
- Freedom and responsibility in your work.
- Fruit delivery, breakfast options and a large selection of beverages in our office.
- Regular and fun team events.
What can you expect from us?
Work in a stylish office loft
Learning by doing - from professionals
Fun at work
No customer contact - no dress code at all
Drinks, breakfast & fruit flat rate
Flexible working hours
NNice, honest & open-minded colleagues
Very good payment
Free choice of hardware and software
How you become part of our team
Veronika Hilbertova is your contact for all application questions.
Please send your application including your CV by e-mail, indicating your earliest possible starting date! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Veronika.
Phone: +49 89 4521 2737